Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You Oughta Know

So if you haven't checked out Overheard in Law School yet I recommend you to do. It honestly makes me laugh out loud some time. Nice to know that law students and professors everywhere are pretty much the same. Here are some of the recent gems...

Professor: What do you think, Mr. Student?
Student: I'm sorry, I wasn't uhhhhh...awake.
Professor: You weren't awake?!?! (stares in disbelief)


3L #1: I don't want to keep reading for school. I read most of the important chunk of one case, is that enough?
3L #2: I opened the damn book and I feel like I've done enough


2Ls are comparing photos on their student IDs.

2L guy: 2L girl, you look nice in your picture. Like you're really happy.
2L girl: I know. I was happy. They took the picture before we started law school.

3 comments:

asbeeus said...

The 3L comments are quite appropriate, particularly in the last semester.

Ms. Public Defender said...

I know I am totally 3L#2 in that second quote block!

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Law school is such a bore (and a stressful bore at that).