Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Say My Name

Sorry to all that I have been so insanely slack about updating. Umm, I really don't have an excuse other than to say that Bar Review has zapped all my creativity and desire to blog and my weekends have been hectic with multiple graduations in the family, my birthday, and multiple family birthdays. Basically I have just sucked it, so sorry to any readers who normally rely on me for procrastination material. No long post tonight as I am pretty exhausted but I promise to soon update more on the excitement that is my life. I will really try to at least make a post once or twice a week.

However for now I have decided that I really do need to pick a final name for the new blog cause its bothering me that this blog title is no longer accurate. Dorky thing to be bothered by I know, but this is me we are talking about. So I have decided to stay away from the Ally McBeal thing after the sound reminder by Bonney that being like her isn't necessarily a bad thing. Being a "20 something single attorney" might not have always been my life's plan but frankly its pretty damn spiffy. This is of course said in the spirit that I will soon find employment because adding "unemployed" to the beginning of the above mentioned description does make it a bit less awesome

So Back on topic. This decision leaves me with my final two options(in no particular order):

1) I Strenuously Object (if you don't get this title watch of A Few Good Men right NOW)

2) Ramblings of a Frazzled Mind (cause even on my best of days I am a bit frazzled)

Please let me know which you like best cause I want to change it over this weekend and I really can't decide.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i strenuously object is my vote.

call me sometime! I need to have a life breakdown with someone.

asbeeus said...

I second the vote for "I strenuously object."

Lisa said...

I vote for "I Strenuously Object"!

Unknown said...

I think I may like "I'm Very Busy and Important" better than "I Strenuously Object," my choice of the two.