Monday, December 11, 2006

Charming Betsy Strikes Again

So evidently Prof. S. is another loyal reader of my blog. I have no actual proof of this but it must be true since a) I said it and b)the Charming Betsy case that I mentioned earlier in the week was featured as a T/F question on our exam this morning. So, Prof. S you're welcome. Next time please let me know what material you will be "borrowing" from me for our exam in advance so I will make sure to include all the stuff I know and not reference all the points I am cloudy on. On the off chance that I am wrong about Prof. S's readership that would mean that I must be clairvoyant. Either way, muhahaha!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

If Prof. S is reading this blog, I will totally die laughing. Can you even imagine? If he has found this blog, that means he could have stumbled across mine and could now realize how much I hate law school. Hmm, interesting.

Let's just hope you have magical powers, and that no faculty members are searching for "anti-law school blogs" on the net.

Anonymous said...

See, I was under the impression that Prof. S found your blog via Lisa's blog, since she's his faithful servant (I mean employee). What would be even better is if a certain other professor (and you know which one I mean) were reading it. And, even better than that, a certain Prof. P. Hahahaha!

Lisa said...

Believe me, I have not mentioned our blogs so any professors - we have to be able to bash them in peace!

I was under the impression that HMV wouldn't mind a certain Prof. H reading these blogs . . .

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately a certain Prof. H couldn't care less about what I am or am not reading/doing :(