Monday, April 09, 2007

World Spins Madly On*

So as you have all guessed from my blog name and much of its content, especially my first post and my beat down list, I pretty much hate law school and highly dislike many of my schoolmates. I mean I really really do hate it but sometimes just saying that isn't enough. I mean a picture is worth a thousand words right? So I decided to post a video that was made by schoolmates of mine for our annual talent/no-talent show entitled Curious Life of Law Students. It pretty much sums up most of the sketchy ass people in law school and many of the reasons that I hate them all. Personally I could have come-up with a few other notable groups like "the overzealous gunner" (see 'Tis the Season for my rant on them), the "Trying desperately to get in her professor's pants" girls, the "Law Review or Die" crowd, or "Oh I don't want to actually practice, I'm just here for a rich husband" devotees...but all in all a good little commentary on law school. Please also notice that the directors refer to this video as a documentary and not a mocumentary as each of these "characters" really do exist and thrive at law school. And the saddest thing about this video is that outside a small group of us (who already live a jaded, bitter law school hatin' lives) most of the school probably didn't get that it was mocking the f'ed up little world that is law school and their part in making it spin madly on.

*excellent song by The Weepies

2 comments:

Lisa said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love it.

asbeeus said...

don't forget the Its day 1 of law school and I already have a job lined up at my daddy's firm the day I graduate people.