Thursday, July 13, 2006

Image

For those of you in the audience wondering if I realize that this blog will most likely cast me in the light of a less than nice person (some would even say a bitch) the answer is yes. I am completely aware of it. I have never made any promises or proclamations that I am or have ever been a nice person. I mean I think I have nice moments but for the most part I think that I am rather jaded and sometimes more than a bit harsh to others. Of course I try to work on it and be nicer and more forgiving but honestly when you have a semi-anonymous blog (ie only your close friends who already know what type of person you are know you are the author) its more than a little alluring to go back over to the dark side and speak your mind 100%. I don't think this makes me a bad person. I think it makes me an honest one.

No comments: